BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST
- BCBA in good standing
- Able to become Licensed Behavior Analyst in Tennessee
- Masters Degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology or Education (Behavior Analysis preferred)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, excellent time management skills, and effective communicator.
- Exhibit a professional and responsible work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to perform physical activity related to effective treatment
- Pass criminal background check
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments
- Complete Skills Assessments
- Develop and Monitor Treatment Plans
- Write Progress Reports
- Analyze Data
- Provide 1:1 Therapy
- Provide Supervision of Behavior Technicians
- Provide Staff, Parent and Teacher Trainings